ACC 1220 Introduction to Managerial Accounting
An introduction to the use of accounting information by managers. Topics include the use of accounting information for planning and control, performance evaluation, decision-making and the statement of cash flows, along with financial statement analysis. Traditional testing (proctored or in Testing Center) is used in all online sections.
Prerequisites: ACC 1210
- Explain the relevance of other disciplines to the process of providing information for management planning, control, decision making, and performance evaluation.
- Describe basic managerial accounting terminology and concepts.
- Define the differing information needs of internal management and external users of financial information.
- Apply basic managerial accounting concepts to problems of management planning, control, decision making, and performance evaluation.
- Summarize the role of managerial accounting in management contexts of planning, control, decision making, and performance evaluation.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Accounting
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: Yes
12:30PM to 1:45PM
9:30AM to 10:45AM
11:00AM to 12:15PM