ACC 2211 Cost Accounting
Application of cost accounting concepts and techniques to complex problems in manufacturing accounting and service firms. It is strongly recommended that you complete ACC 1510 prior to registering for ACC 2211. However ACC 1510 may be taken concurrently.
Prerequisites: ACC 1220
- Determine the cost of a product using job costing, process costing or standard costing.
- Use product cost data to make business decisions and manage costs.
- Allocate overhead costs to products/services using traditional methods and activity based costing.
- Use the proper terminology to describe costs and how they behave in relation to production/sales volume.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Business and Public Services
- Department: Accounting
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
11:00AM to 12:15PM