ALH 1103 Test Taking Strategies
This course provides strategies and techniques to maximize individual test performance through prioritized learning and focused study time for the Health Sciences programs. Test-taking strategies and techniques are presented using simulated testing situations. Techniques learned will help improve thinking and discrimination skills to enhance test performance.
- Identify various styles of test taking items.
- Utilize practice test questions to provide hands-on experience in using test-taking techniques and strategies.
- Perform a self-assessment and analysis of test-taking patterns and behaviors.
- Identify areas that create roadblocks in test-taking performance.
- Discuss ways to improve preparation prior to test taking.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Allied Health
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: Yes