ALH 1183 Pharmacy Technician Lab
This is a laboratory course designed to provide pharmacy technician students with simulations to practice a variety of pharmacy technician's activities and responsibilities, such as product preparation, sterile compounding, non-sterile compounding, inputting prescriptions, calculations, pharmacy tools and equipment. Six lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: ALH 1122
- Demonstrate the process of inputting prescriptions into a simulated pharmacy computer system.
- Demonstrate the proper procedures in preparing various types of medications.
- Demonstrate the proper use and maintenance of specific pharmacy tools and equipment.
Credit Hours: 2
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Allied Health
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:00PM to 3:30PM