ALH 2101 Simulation Technology Basic Repair
Introduction to basic repairs in a healthcare simulation environment. Students learn the principles and guidelines for troubleshooting issues and maintenance of the equipment used in healthcare simulation.
Prerequisites: ALH 1001 and CIS 1107
- Apply terminology, principles and guidelines for troubleshooting simulator hardware and software issues.
- Identify and analyze structures of maintenance agreements.
- Discuss safe and appropriate use of simulators, part-task trainers, simulation rooms, and other equipment/props.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Allied Health
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term