ALH 2131 Lab for Simulation Technology Basic Repair
Introduction to basic repairs in a healthcare simulation environment. Students learn to use tools to apply the principles and guidelines for troubleshooting issues and maintenance of the equipment used in healthcare simulation. Two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: ALH 1101 and CIS 1107
- Apply terminology, principles, guidelines, and procedures to perform preventive/regular maintenance.
- Apply terminology, principles, guidelines, and procedures to perform corrective maintenance.
- Comply with maintenance agreements.
- Ensure safe and appropriate use of simulators, part-task trainers, simulation rooms, and other equipment/props.
- Apply terminology, principles, guidelines, and procedures to troubleshoot: a. Simulator hardware issues; b. Simulator software issues.
Credit Hours: 1
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Health Sciences
- Department: Allied Health
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No