AUT 1111 Automotive Service Consulting & Advising
Introduction to service department as it pertains to a service consultant or service advisor at automotive repair facility. Skill development for intake of vehicle, preparing repair order, communicating with customer and selling of labor and parts.
- Gather the proper vehicle information that is required for a well-written repair order.
- Gather the proper information to prepare a parts and labor estimate for a customer
- Demonstrate the workflow from vehicle intake to delivery in an automotive repair facility
- Demonstrate how to communicate with customers and coworkers in an automotive repair facility
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:30PM to 5:20PM