AUT 1170 Automotive Internship I
Students work in the field at an approved automotive service business. The credit that is earned for the internship is applied toward degree requirements. Students prepare and submit reports online and are evaluated by the course instructor as well as their on-site supervisor.
Prerequisites: Approval of Department
- Completion of a co-op paper assigned by the faculty coordinator.
- Satisfactory performance on the job as indicated by the site supervisor.
- Successful completion of assigned self-study computer based training accessed on the internet.
Credit Hours: 2
- Co-Op: 20 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No