AUT 1171 Automotive Internship II
Students work in the field at an approved automotive service business. The credit that is earned for the internship is applied toward degree requirements. Students prepare and submit reports online and are evaluated by the course instructor as well as their on-site supervisor. Students will practice service procedures on steering and suspension, electrical systems and engines following their second semester. Twenty co-op hours per week.
- Complete internship paperwork as assigned by the faculty coordinator.
- Satisfactory performance on the job as indicated by the site supervisor.
- Complete assigned self-study computer based training accessed through the corporation's website.
Credit Hours: 2
- Co-Op: 20 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No