AUT 2222 High Performance Engine Assembly & Dyno Testing
High-performance engine block and cylinder head final assembly. Finished engine assembly is dynamometer tested for performance output. Three classroom, nine lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: AUT 1108
- Prepare a written report on engine project.
- Perform final precision engine measurements prior to final assembly.
- Perform component preparation for final assembly.
- Assemble engine in preparation for dyno testing.
- Mount engine on dynamometer and test engine for performance output.
- Collect and analyze dynamometer data and make necessary engine operating adjustments.
Credit Hours: 6
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Lab: 9 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term