AUT 2250 Automotive Service Operations
Actual experience in the laboratory with diagnosis, repair, use of manuals, customer relations, safety, communications, supervision and delegation of work. Automotive service facility and operation consideration. Basic hand tools required. Four classroom, twelve lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: AUT 1108 and AUT 1114 and AUT 1115 and AUT 1116 and AUT 1146 and AUT 1165
- Demonstrate effective management and communication skills as it pertains to an automotive service management position.
- Demonstrate accurate and complete computer skills to perform service/parts merchandising functions.
- Demonstrate computer literacy and writing proficiency through the development or a reviewed resume and cover letter.
- Diagnose customer concern, determine necessary action, and repair vehicles.
Credit Hours: 8
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Lab: 12 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No