AUT 2304 GM Noise Vibration & Harshness
This course covers the theory of vibration, including basic to advanced vibration diagnosis. Specific topics include usage of the Electronic Vibration Analyzer (EVA), tools used to measure runout and driveline working angles and other current tools.
- Use GM Service Information to locate proper specifications and service information for vibration concerns.
- Identify, isolate and diagnose vibration concerns using special tools and programs.
- Use an efficient strategy to diagnose faults related to a symptom of vibration.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No