AUT 2306 GM Rear Axle & Propeller Shaft Service
This class focuses on diagnostic and repair skills required to service GM rear axle (including Getrag) and propeller shaft components.
- Identify the operation and functional characteristics of GM rear axles and propeller shafts.
- Demonstrate ability to locate service information relating to GM rear axles and driveline components.
- Demonstrate ability to service and repair GM axles and related driveline components.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term