AUT 2309 GM Braking Systems
This course provides system operation and diagnostic information on various base and antilock brake systems and their related components. Topics also include master cylinder operation, quick take-up valve operation, disc/drum operation and hydraulic system fundamentals.
- Use GM Service Information to locate proper specifications and service information for GM brake systems.
- Perform proper disc and drum brake inspection and service procedures.
- Use an efficient strategy to diagnose a current or intermittent fault related to GM brake systems.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term