AUT 2333 GM Electrical Electronics Terminals & Connectors
This course covers connector system identification, terminal, connector and wire harness repair, service information navigation and circuit diagnostics.
- Service, repair and validate the connection system and harness repair concerns on GM vehicles.
- Accurately and efficiently identify connection systems and terminals utilizing Service Information and the Terminal Repair Kit.
- Utilize SI and Terminal Repair Kit Instruction Manual to locate correct terminals for GM applications.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term