AUT 2336 GM Entertainment Systems
This course covers methods of operation and procedures for diagnosis of both GM audio and video entertainment systems. Systems covered include AM/FM/XM antennas, lead-in cables, integral receivers, remote components including receivers, control heads, tape players, CD, DVD, and VHS video players, and Steering Wheel Controls (SWC). Diagnosis and correction of audio systems, noise conditions and video system malfunction are also covered.
- Identify the characteristics of GM audio and video wiring systems.
- Identify components and their functions for the entertainment systems including; radio, video, and OnStar systems.
- Perform diagnostics and repair procedures on GM entertainment systems.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No