AUT 2338 GM Waterleak & Windnoise Management
This course consists of proven diagnostic procedures, test equipment and methods for waterleak and windnoise diagnosis and the tools for adjustment and sealing operations.
- Demonstrate ability to locate service information relating to water leak and wind noise concerns.
- Accurately and efficiently perform diagnostic and repair procedures for wind noise conditions.
- Accurately and efficiently perform diagnostic and repair procedures for water leaks.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term