AUT 2348 GM Powertrain Performance
This course focuses on engine control subsystems and proper diagnosis of performance-related conditions. Specific topics include driveability, diagnosis, fuel-injection systems, ignition systems, emission controls, PCM functions and Tech 2 scan tool usage.
- Demonstrate ability to correctly service and repair GM Powertrain systems.
- Demonstrate ability to locate and use GM service information to diagnose and repair GM Powertrains.
- Demonstrate ability to properly use special tools for diagnosis and repair of GM Powertrains.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No