AUT 2359 GM Chassis Control Systems
This course will cover suspension component identification, operation and diagnosis of various chassis systems such as independent and non-independent, tire pressure monitoring systems, level control systems, active suspension systems and serial data communications.
- Identify the operation of GM chassis control systems.
- Demonstrate ability to locate service information relating to GM Chassis Control Systems.
- Use service information and best practices information to diagnose and identify faults in GM chassis control systems.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No