AUT 2360 GM Engine Mechanical Diagnosis & Measurement
This course covers the proper techniques and fundamental knowledge necessary to correctly isolate and diagnose abnormal engine mechanical conditions. Topics include recommended diagnostic, measurement and overhaul/repair procedures for GM engines.
- Locate engine mechanical specifications and service information using GM online database.
- Understand theory, purpose, and procedures for engine disassembly, component inspection and measurement, engine assembly.
- Diagnose and repair GM engine mechanical concerns.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No