AUT 2371 GM Manual Gearbox Service
This course provides an in-depth unit repair of front and rear wheel drive manual gearboxes. The internal components will be described and also identified for the technician. There will also be an introduction to special tools and usage to perform repairs efficiently.
- Locate service information for manual gearbox service.
- Perform proper front wheel drive manual gearbox service.
- Perform proper rear wheel drive manual gearbox service.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No