AUT 2372 GM Moveable Roof Systems
This hands-on component begins with pre-planned workstations related to the location, diagnosis and repair of GM moveable roof systems that are performed by students working in groups.
- Explain the operation of the GM moveable tops and identify their corresponding components.
- Demonstrate ability to locate service information relating to GM Moveable Roof Systems.
- Use service information and best practices information to diagnose and identify faults in GM Moveable Roof Systems.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term