AUT 2375 GM Global Electrical Systems
This hands-on component is designed to enhance the service technician's abilities and understanding on the new global format of service diagnostic procedures, including the common circuit types and functions used in GM electrical architecture. This component also covers diagnostics of serial data communication systems. Upon completion of this component technicians will be able to diagnose and/or test the types of voltage and ground circuits, as well as the types of signal circuit inputs and control circuit outputs.
- Identify the operation of the GM serial data communications.
- Demonstrate ability to locate and utilize service information for GM Global Electrical Systems.
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose and repair GM Global Electrical Systems.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No