AUT 2376 Strategies for Efficient Diagnosis
This course presents General Motors diagnostic strategy for proper, efficient diagnosis of vehicle concerns including an in-depth review with the instructor of Strategy Based Diagnosis and Diagnostic System Checks. Special attention will be focused on known vehicle concerns that are resulting in high warranty costs and high "No Trouble Found" results for returned parts, by introducing new tools, discussing GM warranty policies and reviewing additional training opportunities.
- Identify the steps needed to properly diagnose a vehicle using service information and the Strategy Based Diagnostic Chart.
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose parasitic draw problems and use current battery test equipment.
- Properly measure and identify needed repair or replacement for brake rotors.
Credit Hours: 0.5
- Classroom: 0.5 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Automotive Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No