AVT 1103 Remote Pilot Ground School
The application of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for commercial and civil purposes requires an understanding of contemporary technical, legal and regulatory issues. This course provides the foundational knowledge to take the FAA-mandated Part 107 Remote Pilot exam to operate as a commercial UAS pilot.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the sections that will be tested in the Part 107 examination.
- Examine Part 107 Regulations for commercial use of UAS.
- Examine the process and requirements to take the FAA Part 107 examination.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
10:00AM to 10:50AM