AVT 1104 UAS Standards, Regulations & Law
This course reviews the current legal considerations of unmanned aerial system (UAS) operations, provides an outlook on future considerations, and informs students on existing and trending UAS related standards and regulations.
- Describe the current trends in Unmanned Aerial Systems policy.
- Describe the major components of the American legal system, especially those related to aviation and Unmanned Aerial System operations.
- Determine the applicability of legal considerations related to Unmanned Aerial Systems including negligence, liability, privacy, etc.
- Summarize how the Federal Aviation Administration shapes and enforces aviation regulations, standards, and law.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:00PM to 5:50PM