AVT 1105 Orientation to Aviation
Overview of aviation career specialties required for successful entry into aviation industry-related fields. Evaluation of career interests relative to the market for aviation opportunities. Guest lecturers and site visits will be used to illustrate the broad spectrum of aviation occupations available.
Prerequisites: DEV 0035
- Understand tasks and functions performed by a variety of aviation career specialties.
- Select an aviation career goal.
- Develop a career plan that includes occupational interests, companies offering entry-level positions, courses and skills required, plans for developing skills following graduation.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:00PM to 3:50PM