AVT 1113 Drawings for Aviation
Knowledge and skill development in using and making aircraft drawings, graphs and wiring diagrams; drawing symbols, electrical schematics, drawing repairs and alterations to industry and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards; aviation performance charts and graphs, aviation gas laws, force and motion, work and power, energy and weight, mass and matter that affect aircraft performance. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of, and the ability to, correctly interpret various aviation performance charts and graphs.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of drawing techniques for industry-standard wiring diagrams using common symbols.
- Demonstrate knowledge to make drawings for aircraft, including charts, schematics, wiring diagrams, graphs, and simple sketches for repairs, using industry-standard symbols.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No