AVT 1114 Geospatial Information for UAS
- Describe geospatial data, its collection, applications and its value to decision-makers.
- Describe how geospatial data can be acquired from Unmanned Systems and the typical products that can be created from the data collected.
- Provide a technical overview of the considerations relevant to using Unmanned Systems for geospatial data collection.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
6:00PM to 8:40PM