AVT 1120 Electro-Optical & Infrared Data Analysis
Introduces the foundations of electro-optical and infrared data analysis. Students will acquire knowledge of the characteristics of electro-optical and infrared sensors, data, and remote sensing applications applicable to civil unmanned aerial system operations. Emphasis is placed on data processing. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Other (Competency-Based Education (CBE) prerequisite training and approval to register if offered in the CBE format.)
- Analyze a variety of electro-optical imagery and video data.
- Analyze a variety of infrared imagery and video data.
- Evaluate Electro-Optical & Infrared data analysis products.
- Create a portfolio of Electro-Optical & Infrared data analysis products.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term