AVT 1121 Multispectral & Hyperspectral Data Analysis
Introduces the foundations of multispectral and hyperspectral data analysis. Students will acquire knowledge of the characteristics of multispectral and hyperspectral sensors, data, and remote sensing applications applicable to civil unmanned aerial system operations. Emphasis is placed on data processing. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: Other (Competency-Based Education (CBE) prerequisite training and approval to register if offered in the CBE format.)
- Analyze a variety of multispectral and hyperspectral data.
- Evaluate multispectral and hyperspectral data analysis products.
- Create a portfolio of multispectral and hyperspectral data analysis products.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term