AVT 1148 Aircrew Emergency Management
Provide students with the knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of airline crew during emergency operations which will include smoke/fire, first aid, evacuations/ditchings, decompressions, security and hazardous materials.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the TSA and Homeland Security; recognize the differences in the airline security system.
- Demonstrate the use and location of smoke and fire equipment on an aircraft during an emergency situation.
- Demonstrate and prioritize how to evacuate an airplane on the ground or in a ditching situation.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:00PM to 8:40PM