AVT 1214 Cabin Atmospheric Control
Inspection, operation, troubleshooting, repair and service of the following items: heating, cooling, air conditioning, pressurization, air cycle machines and gaseous oxygen systems. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of the requirements of different types of pressurization systems, and their repair, operation, removal and installation, corrosion control, and inspection methods of those systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of air conditioning systems, their operation, removal and installation, inspection for corrosion, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Demonstrate knowledge of different types of heating systems, and an understanding of federal regulations governing aircraft heating systems and their maintenance, removal, installation, and repair.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No