AVT 1218 Utility Systems
Hydraulic and pneumatic aircraft systems, introduction to landing gear systems, development of repair and inspection skills, critical thinking and development of analysis used in troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and landing gear. Three classroom, nine lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate knowledge of hydraulic systems and components to include removal and installation, troubleshooting, types of hydraulic fluids, hazardous materials (hazmat) requirements, crossfeeds, pumps, seals, and fittings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of pneumatic systems and components to include removal, installation, inspection, and repair.
- Demonstrate knowledge of landing gear systems and the ability to operate, inspect, repair, adjust, and service.
Credit Hours: 6
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Lab: 9 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term