AVT 1245 Aviation Law
Prepares students with knowledge of the origins of aviation law, legal terminology and a general understanding of aviation industry laws, legislation and court decisions affecting the aviation community.
- Comprehend the requirements of aviation insurance for general aviation aircraft.
- Correlate the academic areas of legal knowledge to real world application in the aviation workplace.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Federal Aviation Administration regulations and enforcement actions.
- Interpret legal terminology as it pertains to aviation law.
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of major laws, legislation and court decisions that affect the aviation community.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
Not currently offered this term