AVT 2115 UAS Entrepreneurship Capstone
Provides students with a real-world design challenge during which they will develop their own UAS related business concepts or explore a provided scenario. Tasks include market analysis, business case and plan development, creation of a business proposal, and delivery of a presentation as is common for those pursuing venture capital or other investment opportunities. One classroom, two lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: AVT 1115
- Assess the potential of a specific UAS related application or business concept to determine viability, challenges, and opportunities.
- Develop a UAS business plan for a specific UAS related opportunity.
- Present a course developed UAS related business plan proposal.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No