AVT 2121 Assembly & Rigging
This course covers proper adjustment of cables and torque tubes, proper alignment of primary and secondary control surfaces, proper inspection and alignment of landing gear components and associated controls, correct alignment of all structures in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate proper inspection of primary and secondary control surface hardware and attaching fixtures and proper inspection, installation, and alignment of flight control surfaces.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper adjustment and rigging of primary and secondary flight control cables, and other control cables and torque tubes in fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper inspection and alignment of landing gear components and adjustment of control rigging in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:30AM to 12:45PM