AVT 2132 Airframe Electrical Systems
Electrical distribution, controls, switches, transformers and solid-state devices. Use of electrical measuring devices in troubleshooting and testing circuits. Repair of wiring and terminal ends. Use of electrical schematics and wiring diagrams to troubleshoot systems and trace electrical signals. Two classroom, six lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate the ability to test and troubleshoot electrical circuits by using electrical measuring devices. Determine faults on an electrical mockup or aircraft.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate, test, and troubleshoot direct and alternating current circuits utilizing electrical wiring diagrams and electrical wiring schematics.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, interpret, and troubleshoot direct and alternating current circuits utilizing electrical wiring diagrams and electrical wiring schematics.
Credit Hours: 4
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 6 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
5:30PM to 9:30PM