AVT 2138 Engine Fuel & Fuel Metering
Fuel system components for turbine and reciprocating engines, carburetor adjustment and overhaul, installation and removal of carburetors, repair of fuel metering components, repair and installation of fuel system components, inspection, adjustment and servicing of engine fuel metering system components. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of fuel injection systems, removal, repair, servicing, and installation, and operational checkout for proper volume and pressure.
- Demonstrate knowledge of turbine engine fuel metering systems to include the following: adjustment, removal, servicing, installation, indexing of controls, and operation.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of carburetor removal, inspection, repair, proper installation, and correct adjustment of engine controls.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:00AM to 12:00PM