AVT 2143 Review & Recommendation
This course provides the aviation mechanic with critical review for the required Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) knowledge exams in the following areas under Part 147 Appendixes B, C and D: General, Airframe, and Powerplant aviation maintenance subjects with hands-on review in preparation for oral and practical exams.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of turbine engines to include the following: types of turbine engines, modules of a turbine engine, engine electrical components, lubricating systems, inspection, safety requirements, removal and installation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the operation of reciprocating engines to include the following: magnetos, magneto timing to engine, engine electrical, lubrication, fuel metering, and regulations,
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations to include the following: part 39, part 43, part 65, part 91, Airworthiness Directives, manufacturers' manuals, Service Bulletins, and Service Letters.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
8:30AM to 10:30AM