AVT 2157 Aircraft Performance I
Principles of advanced aerodynamics, high-speed flight, takeoff, enroute and landing jet aircraft performance. Operational factors affecting aircraft performance in aircraft dispatch.
Prerequisites: AVT 1119
- Define and apply takeoff field length requirements and takeoff performance, including balanced field length, clearways, stopways, flight path segments, takeoff EPR, V-Speeds and the effect of contaminated runways on takeoff performance.
- Comprehend and apply principles of climb performance and operational factors affecting climb performance, including all engine climb, engine inoperative climb, service ceiling and service ceiling engine inoperative performance.
- Comprehend and apply principles of landing performance, including AeroData Runway Analysis.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No