AVT 2159 Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ) Aircraft Systems
Prepares students with the knowledge necessary to successfully complete the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Aircraft Dispatcher Practical exam. Topics include theory of Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ) aircraft systems, including minimum equipment and configuration deviation list items and their application to aircraft dispatch applications.
- Develop a general understanding of CRJ aircraft systems
- Develop a general understanding of the minimum equipment list and the relationship to aircraft dispatch
- Develop a general understanding of the configuration deviation list and the relationship to aircraft dispatch .
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
4:00PM to 4:50PM