AVT 2237 Aircraft Inspections
Conduct an annual/100-hour inspection for a complete aircraft including the airframe, engine and related components. Perform necessary servicing related to an annual inspection and check for airworthiness directives, service bulletins and compliance with manufacturer's directives. Operation, servicing, hand communications, aircraft movement and airport operations safety. Two classroom, three lab hours per week.
- Demonstrate the servicing and operation of aircraft, hand communications, and aircraft movement.
- Demonstrate an annual or 100 hour inspection on an aircraft airframe.
- Demonstrate an annual or 100 hour inspection on an aircraft powerplant.
- Demonstrate an annual or 100 hour inspection on aircraft propeller.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Lab: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No