AVT 2700 Aviation Internship
Supervised work experience related to the students' major or career program to develop new skills and professional work experience which will enhance marketability and networking. Note: UAS students should have their FAA Part 107 certificate prior to enrolling in this course.
- Comprehend and demonstrate application of technical skills utilizing industry technology. Recognize and respond to work related issues.
- Comprehend and apply interpersonal and teamwork skills in the workplace.
- Comprehend and apply ethical standards in the workplace.
Credit Hours: 1 to 2
- Co-Op: 10 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: Yes
- Offered Online: No