AVT 3125 Developments in Aviation II
Provides pilots and other aviation professionals with an in-depth understanding of how aviation technology has evolved. Covers the time period beginning with the development of jet aircraft and their sophisticated flight systems to the development of space flight and modern unmanned systems.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the development of jet and rocket propulsion technology.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the development of advanced flight control and navigation systems.
- Identify and describe the major aviation technology developments after World War II.
Credit Hours: 2
- Classroom: 2 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No