AVT 3150 Crew Resource Management
Understanding of cognitive and interpersonal skills and mental processes used by the flight crew. Topics include situational awareness, planning, decision-making, workload management, adaptability, teamwork, communications, and advanced aircraft automation integration, constituting the traditional crew resource management markers.
Prerequisites: AVT 2240
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge the history, fundamental concepts and real world application of Crew Resource Management.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess airline accident reports and participate in an interactive class discussion about the accident and apply CRM Markers to that accident.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct independent research on a selected Commercial Airline Accident and present the results in oral and written formats.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No