AVT 3151 UAS Operations II
This course builds on the knowledge and skills developed in prerequisite unmanned aerial system (UAS) courses to develop an understanding of advanced UAS operations. The course includes knowledge relating to proper implementation of safety risk mitigation, crew resource management, procedures, mission planning, and data management to enable successful execution of fixed-wing and vertical-takeoff-and-landing operations.
Prerequisites: AVT 2151 and AVT 2280
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge and experience in flight control logic, aircraft parameters, maps, flight planning and safety of a complex UAS.
- Operate a representative aircraft in a simulated environment to execute a mission in a safe and efficient manner.
- Plan and execute a full unmanned aircraft systems mission.
Credit Hours: 1
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
1:00PM to 1:50PM