AVT 3200 UAS Logistics
The capability of unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to support airborne cargo delivery and inventory control and continues to be advanced. This course reviews current and future applications, technologies, regulations, processes, and other considerations related to UAS logistical support with focuses on aerial cargo delivery, inventory, distribution system support.
Prerequisites: AVT 2151 and AVT 2280
- Assess the use of UAS to deliver cargo at the local, regional, national and global scale.
- Evaluate the use of UAS to perform a wide variety of inventory management missions.
- Analyze how UAS will aid in the distribution system and how the UAS will need to be adapted to this mission.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No