AVT 3241 Aircraft Systems
A study of basic systems common to transport category aircraft. Topics include aircraft structures, emergency equipment, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel, flight controls, landing gear, powerplant, pressurization and air conditioning and how they are related to the Federal Aviation Regulations.
Prerequisites: AVT 1170
- Demonstrate an understanding of system schematics interpretation, symbology, and subsystem interaction, to include tactile, aural, and visual representation of operation.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand each aircraft system and how it interacts with other systems to include, limitations and abnormalities.
- Demonstrate the ability to study an aircraft system and orally present a selected aircraft system, its limitations and normal operation parameters.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 3 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No
2:00PM to 4:40PM