AVT 4151 Unmanned Systems Mission Planning
This course provides an in-depth exploration of UAS mission planning for a variety of commercial and civil applications. Includes a review of considerations, resources, and tools that will be used to create UAS flight plans that meet mission requirements while maintaining safety, following regulations, and considering commercial viability. One classroom, four lab hours per week.
Prerequisites: AVT 3151
- Identify and describe the mission planning requirements for UAS Commercial and Civil Applications.
- Analyze and build a multirotor flight plan for a practical mission application.
- Analyze and build a fixed wing flight plan for a practical mission application.
Credit Hours: 3
- Classroom: 1 hour
- Lab: 4 hours
- Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
- Department: Aviation Technology
- Repeatable Credit: No
- Offered Online: No